Yukaththib/Those That Deny

What Quran Says About Those That Deny?

(Yukaththib)

Seest thou one who denies the Judgment (to come)? [107:1]

But on the contrary the Unbelievers reject (it). [84:22]

Those that deny the Day of Judgment. [83:11]

And none can deny it but the Transgressor beyond bounds the Sinner! [83:12]

Then leave Me alone with such as reject this Message: by degrees shall We punish them from directions they perceive not. [68:44]

We know indeed the grief which their words do cause thee: It is not thee they reject: it is the signs of Allah, which the wicked contemn. [6:33]

And if they reject thee, so were apostles rejected before thee: to Allah back for decision all affairs. [35:4]

And if they reject thee, so did their predecessors, to whom came their apostles with Clear Signs, Books of dark prophecies, and the Book of Enlightenment. [35:25]

He said: "O my Lord! I do fear that they will charge me with falsehood: [26:12]

"And my brother Aaron - He is more eloquent in speech than I: so send him with me as a helper, to confirm (and strengthen) me: for I fear that they may accuse me of falsehood." [28:34]

If they treat thy (mission) as false, so did the peoples before them (with their prophets),- the People of Noah, and 'Ad and Thamud; [22:42]

One day We shall gather together from every people a troop of those who reject our Signs, and they shall be kept in ranks,- [27:83]

This is the Hell which the Sinners deny: [55:43]

Then what can, after this, contradict thee, as to the judgment (to come)? [95:7]