Raheem/Most Merciful

What Quran Says About“Most Merciful”(Raheem)



O ye who believe! Celebrate the praises of God, and do this often; [3:41] And glorify Him morning and evening. [33:42] He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [33:43]

Your Lord is He That maketh the Ship go smoothly for you through the sea, in order that ye may seek of his Bounty. For he is unto you most Merciful. [17:66]

O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most Merciful! [4:29]

To the Madyan People (We sent) Shu'aib, one of their own brethren: he said: "O my people! worship God: Ye have no other god but Him. And give not short measure or weight: I see you in prosperity, but I fear for you the penalty of a day that will compass (you) all round. [11:84] "And O my people! give just measure and weight, nor withhold from the people the things that are their due: commit not evil in the land with intent to do mischief. [11:85] "That which is left you by God is best for you, if ye (but) believed! but I am not set over you to keep watch!" [11:86] They said: "O Shu'aib! Does thy (religion of) prayer command thee that we leave off the worship which our fathers practised, or that we leave off doing what we like with our property? truly, thou art the one that forbeareth with faults and is right- minded!" [11:87] He said: "O my people! see ye whether I have a Clear (Sign) from my Lord, and He hath given me sustenance (pure and) good as from Himself? I wish not, in opposition to you, to do that which I forbid you to do. I only desire (your) betterment to the best of my power; and my success (in my task) can only come from God. In Him I trust, and unto Him I look. [11:88] "And O my people! let not my dissent (from you) cause you to sin, lest ye suffer a fate similar to that of the people of Noah or of Hud or of Salih, nor are the people of Lut far off from you! [11:89] "But ask forgiveness of your Lord, and turn unto Him (in repentance): For my Lord is indeed full of mercy and loving-kindness." [11:90]

Not a Sign comes to them from among the Signs of their Lord, but they turn away therefrom. [36:46] And when they are told, "Spend ye of (the bounties) with which God has provided you," the Unbelievers say to those who believe: "Shall we then feed those whom, if God had so willed, He would have fed, (Himself)?- Ye are in nothing but manifest error." [36:47] Further, they say, "When will this promise (come to pass), if what ye say is true?" [36:48] They will not (have to) wait for aught but a single Blast: it will seize them while they are yet disputing among themselves! [36:49] No (chance) will they then have, by will, to dispose (of their affairs), nor to return to their own people! [36:50] The trumpet shall be sounded, when behold! from the sepulchres (men) will rush forth to their Lord! [36:51] They will say: "Ah! Woe unto us! Who hath raised us up from our beds of repose?"... (A voice will say:) "This is what (God) Most Gracious had promised. And true was the word of the apostles!" [36:52] It will be no more than a single Blast, when lo! they will all be brought up before Us! [36:53] Then, on that Day, not a soul will be wronged in the least, and ye shall but be repaid the meeds of your past Deeds. [36:54] Verily the Companions of the Garden shall that Day have joy in all that they do; [36:55] They and their associates will be in groves of (cool) shade, reclining on Thrones (of dignity); [36:56] (Every) fruit (enjoyment) will be there for them; they shall have whatever they call for; [36:57] "Peace!" - a word (of salutation) from a Lord Most Merciful! [36:58]